Electrical engineer (BA/MA)/qualified electrician automation technology
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or automation technology, you are a qualified electrician or hold a similar qualification
- You have well-founded knowledge of PLC programming (preferable SIEMENS or Allen Bradley)
- You have experience in the commissioning of machines and systems; completed professional training in the field of electrical engineering would be of advantage
- You have good command of the English language
- You will also be creating the technical documentation
- If suitable, you will also be conducting project meetings for customer projects and clarify details
- Work independently to program sophisticated automation solutions in mechanical engineering and plant engineering
- Commission the customised machines in-house and on-site at the customers’ facilities, nationally and internationally
We offer a highly interesting job, international work opportunities, performance-focused fixed salary with a 40h week and paid overtime. We also offer career starters a fair opportunity. Can you identify with this position and are you excited about your new challenge?
Then we are looking forward to your application (please state your salary expectations).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org